Thursday, June 29, 2017

Are you ready???


You're changing, you're changing, you're changing alright
I hope you're satisfied, but if you ain't don't blame me
You can blame my friends on the other side~

Dr. Facilier is my upmost favorite Disney villain of all time!! So it would only be right for me to transform into him for this challenge xD Last year I watched Princess and the Frog with my boyfriend who never saw it and told him I would be Dr. Facilier outta all of the characters...and he was shocked. I wanna do more of these b/c it was really fun!!~ Like the next one I would do was my favorite one before Facilier.

(Sorry if you're on mobile and it's a bit pixelated...I don't know why it happened...but I may have to remake it w/a different aspect ratio for that)

No comments:

Post a Comment