Thursday, June 8, 2017

Unicorn Child~

This is my son Korrin, he's probably one of my longest lasting characters (made in 2013) that I continue to fiddle with. Korrin is a young unicorn boy who has magical powers, and he mainly uses them for medical purposes. In the past he didn't have a ghost accompanying him, but...because I want to combine some of my characters he does now. He's a pretty melancholy unicorn--who used to be happy--and his color palette serves as an ironic symbol for it.

Aigoooo...I really want to continue doing his story one day, esp. since it's all planned out. I think it's just character creation and illustrating them that stopped me from posting and continuing it.

P.S. I looooooovvvvveeee unicorns sooo much!! And plan on doing more than one unicorn drawing this much. Don't know what they'll be, but I will let my mind go free!~ c: Hehehe that rhymed.

No comments:

Post a Comment