Saturday, June 3, 2017

Milk Carton Doodles~


For my best friends birthday back in February, I mad her  milk carton stickers of her favorite things. Why milk cartons? Well, when I met her back in 8th grad she would always have a carton of milk at lunch, and that always stood out to me. Just like my bowls of ramen stood out to her (which is how we became friends). xD But um...the stickers are of her favorite villager Elvis from Animal Crossing New Leaf, Kumamon, Rilakkuma, her favorite kakao animal/sticker Ryan the Lion (which was a hint towards her present, Gallant (she guessed his sticker immediately after Ryan...which surprised me o.o), and Rap Monster from BTS (another hint towards her other present). It was really fun making these, and I also made other ones, but those are on my Twitter.~

P.S. I always forget to post on here but each time my friend asks me for art I remember to do so...so I can give him this blog link next time xD

No comments:

Post a Comment