Sunday, June 4, 2017

Echoes~





Echoes is a project I am currently working on. It started off as a role-playing scenario with my friend or now boyfriend because I wanted to play Yu-Gi-Oh with him, but with an interesting twist. So I created a couple of decks that were inspired by characters who had a story for each of them. Though the main character changed from a girl name Violet to two, one by the name of Dara, and the other being Rune.

Later on the story changed from being based off of Yu-Gi-Oh to having their own universe and story. But I still want to make a short animation about them playing Yu-Gi-Oh! together because that is where the inspiration came from.

I thought it was time I posted this because it was up back in March but I took it down b/c I wasn't ready to commit to it I guess you could say. As well as, I used this story as part of my college applications. c:

Because the story got really complicated and deep in lore, I created Salem, Serenity, and April Juniper to help clarify some confusing things in Echoes~. Especially because when I had others read my story, the Deities part got a little confusing for them. ><

P.S. One day I'll post the story to Echoes online once the story develops further. But, if you're interested, part of the information for it is on my Instagram @swaddlestea, along with two other characters that are in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment