Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Nighty Night~

Dear goodness I need to start going to bed early b/c I still have classes for one more week /\
But I'm so happy it's June b/c it's #Junicorn2017!!! And I love unicorns and wanted an excuse to pull out my old oc w/the strangest story ~
This morning I searched to see if anyone  made a prompt for June and if it involved unicorns and luckily someone did ^v^~
Can't wait to finish him...not sure if those colors will work for him though but it would serve as some major irony xD
As this month progresses more of his story will be revealed through little sketches...but for here I'll just post wips of em and then one big compilation. ~
P.S. he did appear on my Twitter a while ago as part of a painting, but his designs changed so much since then...or the little of it that was seen. Oki good night /\

No comments:

Post a Comment